Prev: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

[OFFICIAL] GZG New releases: DF 6mm and Germy's 2mm!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:58:53 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] GZG New releases: DF 6mm and Germy's 2mm!

Hi all,

LATEST GZG 6mm AND 2mm SF RELEASES, PLUS ANOTHER ONE-WEEK-ONLY OFFER!

NEW DF CODE 6mm (1/300) VEHICLES AND ACCESSORIES:

These are revised and remoulded re-releases of some more of the old
CMD Future Wars range minis, which have been out of production from
us for a long while now. There will be more to follow very soon.
Please note that some items have been modified and/or renamed from
their original CMD versions.

The DF-B buildings and accessories releases are particularly useful
for urban scenery, either with our own MT range of resin items or
your own scratchbuilt buildings.
As with all our DSM and DF code ranges, all these new releases are
intended to be generic in nature and can be readily used with
whatever forces you have.

ALL PACKS ARE 2.50 GBP each unless indicated otherwise.

BUILDINGS AND ACCESSORIES (DF-B codes):
DF-B01	Tetra Shelters (x 4) - use as temporary shelters,
greenhouses, military bivouacs etc etc!
DF-B02	Urban Accessories A - 1 x Public Convenience, 3 x Public
Comms Terminals, 1 x Bar frontage and sign, 1 x building foyer door.
DF-B03	Urban Accessories B - 1 large hanger door, 2 x loading bay
doors, 1 x pair tall cargo doors.

NAVAL AND RIVERINE CRAFT (DF-R codes):
DF-R03	Landing Craft (waterline) - 5 piece kit (x 1).

TANKS (DF-T codes):
DF-T24	Mamba H2 - 8 wheeled tank with heavy turret (x 3)
DF-T25	Rattlesnake medium GEV tank (x 4)

APCS AND MICVS	(DF-C codes):
DF-C13	Zeta APC (tracked version) (x 4)
DF-C14	Viper hover MICV (x 4)
DF-C15	Trojan heavy 4-wheeled APC (x 2)

MISSILE VEHICLES (DF-M codes):
DF-M09	Viper/M hover APC with missile system (x 4)

SUPPORT VEHICLES (DF-S codes):
DF-S21	Heavy Bridgelayer on Talos tracked chassis (x 1)

NEW "GERMY'S MICRO-MINIS" 2mm:

At long last, after delays caused by large chunks of Real Life(tm),
we are happy to announce that the next batch of Germy's 2mm SF
vehicles are now in production and available for sale! This batch is
mainly the long-awaited Grav vehicles, plus a very nice quad walker.
We will be getting the remainder of the second phase of Germy's
sculpts out as soon as possible, including the very impressive
Cybertank!

Available NOW, at the usual price of 2.50 GBP per pack:

GMM-17	Superheavy Grav Tanks (x 6)
GMM-18	Heavy Grav Tanks (x 6)
GMM-19	Medium Grav Tanks (x 6)
GMM-21	Grav APCs (x 12)
GMM-22	Grav Scouts/Jeeps (x 12)
GMM-23	Artillery on Grav platform (x 6)
GMM-34	Quad Transport Walkers (x 3)

PLUS... another one-week-only offer! As we've just released more 6mm
and 2mm stuff, the offer relates to these ranges - all our DSM, DF
and GMM code items, not just the latest releases.

BUY FOUR PACKS AND GET A FIFTH FREE - equivalent to a 20% discount!

 From this Saturday (8th July) to the following Saturday (15th July),
for every FIVE packs of 6mm or 2mm items that you buy we'll only
charge you for FOUR. Please note that the online order total and the
automated confirmation will show the full price of all packs, but we
will manually deduct the cost of one pack from every five when we
process the order. PLEASE MENTION THIS SPECIAL DEAL IN THE "COMMENTS"
BOX ON THE ORDER!

For pics of all the new releases, plus full info on all our ranges,
go to our online store at <www.gzg.com>!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam