Prev: Re: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: [OFFICIAL] GZG New releases: DF 6mm and Germy's 2mm!

Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:32:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

On 7/6/06, McCarthy, Tom (xwave) <Tom.McCarthy@xwave.com> wrote:

> If you only have one
> opponent, good luck figuring out which two fleets out of this book to
buy."

What's stopping you from buying an FSE fleet and using NSL stats? Not
as pretty, sure, but it can be done.

Or, as I've done with old ship models a friend gave to me, use a
different company's figures (sacrilege! Yes, I know...) as the UN.

The rules don't require that you only use the official figures for the
official models. (Admittedly they look aesthetically more pleasing if
you buy the "correct" fleet. NSL ships "look" like NSL ships...)

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: [OFFICIAL] GZG New releases: DF 6mm and Germy's 2mm!