Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Re: RE: [GZG] Re: Fighter Fixes and Missile Debate

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:18:44 -0400
Subject: Re: RE: [GZG] Re: Fighter Fixes and Missile Debate

smart enough to proactively maneuver when facing Salvo
Missiles it makes for a short game.

As far as I am concerned the only problem with SMs is they may take up a
bit
too much space and cost a bit much.
They are fine in one-on-one duals but are a bit week in Fleet actions.

Roger (FSE and Salvo Missile player with a fairly high accuracy.)