Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:09:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

player CW duels in two hours or less.  This includes time
for mentoring as one or two newbies are not unusual.  It also includes
time
for fetching beer and laughing as the individual that plays hovercrafts
spins
out of control and his gas engine bursts into flames.

Of course the group battlecry is "WAY OF THE WARRIOR!" and if you take
too
long
we go "Chaos Marauders" and you move straight with no fire, so dawdling
and
not
being aggressive are rare.

Roger