Prev: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:38:01 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

>If people are unhappy about the homing missile issue why are not people
picking on the turn sequence that lets two ships fly past each other
with a closest approach 3MU away but not fire until the end of the
movement phase when the enemy is out of arc and or range.

We ARE unhappy about that but haven't found a viable solution (except
turn segments, but when we suggest that, people tend to turn pale, claw
at their eyes, and moaning "No! No! Make it go away! No S F B, please
please please aaaahh!!"-- I guess, based on the reaction, that S F B
must be Sheep Fleet Battles).

Prev: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update