Prev: Re: [GZG] Sheep con Queso Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

From: "James Hiegel" <james.hiegel@u...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:20:32 +0900
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Thoenen" <eol1@yahoo.com>
> - Lots of folk want ECM, jammers, uber homing complicated missles.
Its
> call Star Fleet Battles, play it.  This is Full Thrust .. you the know
> the beer and pretzels version that you can sit down and play fast and
> fun.
>
> Not sure I like ANYTHING about the proposed SM changes.  They are fine
> for optional or local group, but would hate to see it official in FT3.

I agree with Peter on this one.
The strength of FT is its generic structure (most new players are
surprised
that you can design your own ship) and its simplicity (I can teach a
brand
new player how to play in less time that it takes to play a 1000pt
Warhammer
40K game).

James Hiegel
"Orkz iz Kunning wit a K"
http://www.table-top-warriors.com/

Prev: Re: [GZG] Sheep con Queso Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update