RE: [GZG]Heavymissilequestions. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:48:07 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG]Heavymissilequestions. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Start using needle beams and needle missiles against the PDS. This can
more effective against ships that won't suffer a threshold if normal
missiles/weapons do enough damage in one turn and will let your followup
salvoes devastate the target.
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Robert N Bryett
> Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 2:39 PM
> To: List GZG
> Subject: [GZG] Heavy missile questions.
> It also seems a pity that the "EMP Beam mechanism" makes PDS
> immune from damage. I was toying with the idea of using EMP
> warheads as ARMs to push back a target's point defence, but
> that is obviously precluded. We haven't played with EMP
> weapons yet, but making anti- ship weapon FCS vulnerable to
> EMP while the FCS built into PDS is immune seems a bit
> arbitrary and "gamey".
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list