Prev: Revised Missiles (long) was Re: [GZG] Heavy missile questions. Next: [GZG] Heavy missile questions.

Re: Revised Missiles (long) was Re: [GZG] Heavy missile questions.

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@m...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:29:25 +1000
Subject: Re: Revised Missiles (long) was Re: [GZG] Heavy missile questions.

Wow! There's a lot of interesting ideas here. I'm not sure *I* fully
understand them, and I think they'd be a bit complicated for my
admirals and their opponents (oldest 14 years). Certainly this goes
well beyond integrating heavy missiles into FT2.5.

I may comment further once I've had a chance to analyse this.

Best regards, Robert Bryett
rbryett@mail.com

On 09/06/2006, at 12:16 PM, J L Hilal wrote:

> I have been working with the group I game with to come up with a
> version of
> salvo missiles that probably covers what you are looking for.  Take
> a look and
> see what you think:

<SNIP>