Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT]ParticleCannon [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] KublaCon 2006 After Action Report: StarGrunt II Scenario Kill the King! / Save the King!

[GZG] KublaCon 2006 After Action Report: StarGrunt II Scenario Kill the King! / Save the King!

From: "Glenn M. Goffin" <gmgoffin@y...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 11:23:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] KublaCon 2006 After Action Report: StarGrunt II Scenario Kill the King! / Save the King!

I ran a StarGrunt II game at Kublacon a couple of weeks ago.  I have
written an extensive AAR, supported by some 20 .jpg images, the
briefings for each side, and the other materials I handed out at the
game.

If you'd like to see any or all of it, please let me know.  I've
posted it to the Tactics-0 yahoo group, and at some point, it will
probably all end up at the Tactics-0 web page.	I will go ahead and
post the AAR and maybe a few other items to Stargrunt-Full Thrust
yahoo group later today or tomorrow.

--Glenn