RE: [GZG] [FT]ParticleCannon [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:39:10 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG] [FT]ParticleCannon [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Easier mechanic: "Particle Cannon roll beam die with +1 per die
(no-rerolls) [as per attack fighters]. This means that they cannot
penetrate through armour."
Your costing for this feels right at 4 NPV/Mass with standard beam
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Matthew Tope
> Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 5:16 AM
> Subject: [GZG] [FT] Particle Cannon
> PSB: Particle Cannon.
> Particle cannon are classed as per beams, with identical
> range bands and dice per range band.
> The particle beam damage die is read in the same way as an
> attack fighter die, 1-2=0, 3-4=1dp, 5-6=2dp. There are NO
> RE-ROLLS on a natural score of 6.
> Against armour 1dp hits are soaked up by any available
> armour. 2 point hits destroy one armour box, the other point
> is inflicted on the next armour layer/hull as appropriate.
> Vs Screens: (Not too sure if this is being handled
> correctly), Level 1 screen, 1-3=0, 4=1dp, 5-6=2dp.
> Level 2 screen, 1-3=0dp, 4-5= 1dp, 6 =2dp.
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list