Prev: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions... Next: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power

Re: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:30:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

Well, I thought Chris's last followup, intentionally or not, supported
the
idea, as the last few SM's in most FB-design magazines(my beloved
Gorshkov
is the only SMR I can find) are probably toast. Remember, he was being
generous when he said "ship gets destroyed" as a threshold hit is almost
as
bad. As bad, if you roll damage control like I do.

However, I was thinking more of using the AF SM as an extra PDS,
shooting
as the fighter attacks. Haven't thought about something like you've got
there. I'm scared of over-complication, but I'll give a think-through.
;->=

The_Beast

***much snippage***