Prev: Re: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions... Next: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:25:02 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

>Fair enough, but I think all/most FB designs use SML's

Many, but not all.

> and the per salvo cost, while not free, is less, right? With the usual
being 3-4 reloads per launcher?

The per-salvo cost is less if you don't include the launcher, and if you
assume the ship survives long enough to get off all its shots, and if
you assume the target is undefended. If you send one salvo at a time and
PDS shoots it down, or if your ship gets destroyed before you can get
the 3 or 4th salvo off, then your "cheaper" missiles have a lower return
on investment.

Prev: Re: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions... Next: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...