Prev: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions... Next: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:47:25 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...

>Can salvo missile attack fighters (other than by possibly taking some
with them when they go pop)?

Not unless you house-rule an anti-fighter missile warhead. I'd consider
that a waste of a salvo.

>When a ship must take threshold checks due to EMP/Ion beam hits, are
those threshold checks tied to the ship's current damage level?

Hmmm....that's not exactly addressed, is it? I'd say the intent of the
rules is "no, the max an EMP can do is a 4-6 roll", but I could be
wrong.

Prev: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions... Next: Re: RE: [GZG] Fighter rules Questions...