Prev: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs Next: Re: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs

Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:13:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs

I seem to recall an aphorism that a man should be judged by the quality
of
his enemies. I think it can be stretched to his friends that can
vigorously, and regularly, disagree with him. Even more so, actually...

Somebody remind the lug that you don't have to be jet jockey to need to
check your six.

The_Beast