Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs Next: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs

Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:05:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs

On 5/11/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 23:36:45 -0700
> From: "Eric Foley" <stiltman@teleport.com>

> I'm going to have to start reading this more often, I don't always
agree with everything he
> says but it's usually entertaining.

I quite often disagree with him, and sometimes he's just completely
full of crap (I took him to task for his pronouncement that
Massacusetts was declining in population due to... well, read his
blog. In fact that state is not declining in population). Still, it is
entertaining. I have to give him credit for not censoring comments
that disagrees with him. I mentioned his blog on my own blog, even.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs Next: Re: [GZG] John A moving blogs