Prev: Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game? Next: [GZG][FT] Flags needed

RE: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 00:41:44 +0100
Subject: RE: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?

Early comment on fly-by-wire from some .mil group; bonus
points to anyone who can dig up the original quote:

"<if I pull the stick in such a way as to> bend the plane,
 I don't want some voice in my ear telling me I might bend
the plane, I WANT TO BEND THE <fscking> PLANE!"

If your opponent has missile lock, what are your alternatives?

Nathan

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game? Next: [GZG][FT] Flags needed