Prev: Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game? Next: RE: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?

Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:39:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?

As I was thinking of a Blue Max to Full Thrust port, I realized the
complexity of the manuvers didn't match up. Either you break up the FT
movement with extra mid point course adjustments, or you break up the
Blue
Max movement into multiple FT game turns.

With multi-turn pre-plotting, and 'tailing' represented by partial
revealed
plots, the latter might not fall under it's own weight, and still work
for
SOME period of fighter combat.

Blue Max's basic form can be found in FASA's Top Gun movie spin off, but
the BG and Last Starfighter boxes used pre-plots that allowed
multi-turns.

Also, altitude?

Thoughts?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game? Next: RE: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?