Prev: RE: [GZG]FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG]FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG]FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:33:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG]FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Games, but would like an FMAish game for this.

Just as a rundown:

Loved GURPs v1.0, it's gone the way of SFB, entirely too complex, at
least
they could have gone metric.
I like Ringworld, but back-fitting to Stargate might be a problem.
D20, fine for D&D, other than that I detest character levels and
restrictive
classes.

I considered Traveller, Fudge,	Spacemaster, and even, for a moment,
Space
Opera.
I _like_ the feel of FMA and like being able to go larger scale
trivially.

I really like the Stargate RPG as background material, but really don't
want
to play D20.

Roger