Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] The latest in 15mm..... :-) Next: RE: [GZG]FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm now up on the store!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:31:02 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm now up on the store!!

Just a heads-up to all, the new 15mm vehicles are now up on the store
(www.gzg.com) for ordering!
We're off to Salute tomorrow morning, but we'll be packing and
despatching orders as quickly as possible after the weekend.

Check out the Platoon Box deals, and also remember to take a look at
the gallery page for lots of additional pics of the new vehicles!

Best,

Jon (GZG)

PS: as always, feel free to cross post this to anywhere that might be
interested!  :-)

Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] The latest in 15mm..... :-) Next: RE: [GZG]FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]