Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] PAU-IF Invasion route Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] "mini-campaign" scenarios?

Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] PAU-IF Invasion route

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:32:01 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] PAU-IF Invasion route

>Laserlight noticed
<snip>
>and found to my horror...

Horror even without sheep!

>as closely as Laserlightlooked at this one

I didn't look at this one that closely. When you first published the
list of stars and their XYZ coords, I did a spreadsheet and saw that PAU
and IF and AE were all close. When you first posted this node map, I
thought you'd just decided to move the IF and AE. It was only when I
looked up the original AE stars and realized that they were the same as
the "new" stars, that I realized what had happened.

>I still think that by just adding a few lines
>and perhaps changing the stars which compose
>one or two empires that a more than adequate
>campaign map can be created.

IMHO, three links would be better than two. That way when you come in
from Link A, you have a choice of B and C as exits.

That wouldn't necessarily solve the "wrap around the map" problem, of
course.

>So once Laserlight and Noam have come
>to an agreement, I'll fold in their changes
>and you all can comment on the results.

You and Noam can pick whatever you like re: SK & New Jordan.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] PAU-IF Invasion route Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] "mini-campaign" scenarios?