Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] PAU-IF Invasion route Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Saieed Khalifate

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] The latest in 15mm..... :-)

From: "Brian Burger" <blurdesign@g...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:39:08 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] The latest in 15mm..... :-)

> I certainly would.  The option of having the turret available separate
> for putting customized weapons on would be lovely.

Yes, please!

While we're talking turrets: The Light Grav Sled's turret looks, in the
photos, way too small to actually hold the commander who's sticking
halfway
out of it. How about an alternate automated turret, so all the crew can
stay
down in the hull?

Brian
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] PAU-IF Invasion route Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Saieed Khalifate