Prev: Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) wasRe: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Zoe and Carmen Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:03:41 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

laserlight@verizon.net wrote:

>>Not to mention licensed, private prospectors and their suppliers
>
> "Licensed"? <quick flip through translation program>
> In the AE, you can get trained, independently inspected, audited,
bonded, but I don't think you can get licensed...You mean you're going
to *pay* someone to tell you that you can do something?

In certain parts of the AE, you can buy nearly anything. You want a
license to fulfill some deep psychological need, they'll make you one.

Of course other powers run what is impolitely called "protection
rackets" which actually do involve licenses. The OU sells insurance, as
does SARCo.

Talking about minor powers, breakaways and so on... there's rumoured to
be some renegade Phalons in the AE. What is not so well known is that
there's rumoured to be some Humans in one of the Phalon septs. well, we
think they're human, they're not chromosomally normal though.

--
Zoe & Carmen Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com