Prev: [GZG] Re: Re: Re: [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 07:24:00 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

>From: Zoe and Carmen Brain
>"the OU claims all the useless M type stars"
> They *all* get visited by OU patrol vessels

Nightvision class fast recon corvettes, often with "Imperial University
Astronomical Survey" painted on the side.

>A naval base can be constructed, the OU hasn't got the resources to
interfere, but it won't be a secret.

Well, we might con$ider keeping a $ecret. Not often, but in $pecial
ca$e$, it'$ $omething we'd at lea$t be willing to di$cu$$.

Prev: [GZG] Re: Re: Re: [FT] NAC campaign setup