Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Wish List Next: [GZG] [SG2] Ammo rules

Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:31:09 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

>The AE remind me an _awful_ lot of Neemis Enterprises from Leading
>Edge Games' _Living Steel_ universe. I particularly liked the
> Neemis Enterprises power armour, which was very, very thin in the >
back (the troops weren't supposed to get shot in the back; to
> guarantee that they would shoot up the troops with a very
> powerful and deadly combat drug).

The AE generally trains their PA troops well, explain the modifications
possible to the armor, then lets the troops do as they please. Most AE
troops don't use much in the way of combat drugs, except those from
GeneSys (which may not qualify as human) and those from New Los Angeles
(which definitely qualify as drugs but probably not "combat" drugs, and
besides, New LA's troops don't have powered armor.  Some of them don't
have clothes, in fact).

Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Wish List Next: [GZG] [SG2] Ammo rules