Prev: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 5 Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@p...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:29:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

VinsFullThrust@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 4/5/2006 9:36:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jbrewer@webtv.net writes:
>
>     the Full Thrust Empire Map...
>     http://www.projectrho.com/ft/FTLinkMap.gif
>

> I was looking over this map, maybe I am blind, but does anyone see the

> Japanese location?

	ARRGHHH!!!  The Japanese fleet was added by GZG after
	the last map update.  So, yes, it is missing.

	I open the floor for discussion on where the Japanese
	empire should be located relative to the other
	empires.  Once we figure it out, I'll add it to the
	map.

	Are there any other empires that are missing?

Prev: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 5 Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup