Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

[GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 5

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:03:57 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 5

On 4/6/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:54:03 +0100
> From: "Paul Owen" <paul@gtnetworks.co.uk>
> Subject: RE: [GZG] Stargrunt II rules questions
> To: <gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu>
>
> Could you not alter the effective size of the vehicle based on how
much of it is visible
> rather than actual size thus making it harder to hit based on its
visibility.

That would be the part where I said, "1) If the attacker is aiming at
a hull down vehicle (or a vehicle partly sticking out from behind a
building, etc.) the size of the vehicle drops based on how much of the
vehicle is showing. A size 5 tank with only half the turret showing
could easily be dropped to size 1 or 2." :-)

However, it doesn't do anything for missiles. You don't modify the
chance of a missile hitting based on size. It's just as easy to hit a
size 5 tank as a size 1 car, assuming they both have the same ECM
ability.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup