Prev: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... Next: RE: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

RE: [GZG] Full Sail?

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:29:15 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Full Sail?

I sent my version off to either TomB or Adrian.....  at some point it
may show up on stargrunt.ca

I kept wind out of it as it was intended for a sunday morning game....
something light, easy, that people basically know the rules for.  People
are usually pretty punchy on Sun morning.

Damage works the same as always... hull points and thresholds.

That all being said, I do need to sit down sometime and streamline
things a bit more before next year.