Prev: RE: [GZG] Full Sail? Next: RE: [GZG] Full Sail?

Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:58:03 +1030
Subject: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....

[OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....AAARRRGGHH! In the last 2 years I've
brought, 25 of your 25mm vehicles and near on 500 of your 25mm
figure's,{from nick at eureka, as i live here in oz} then you go and
make these trey sexy 15mm tanks.

will you be doing the currant range of stargrunt 25mm vehicle's in 15mm?
and will the 15mm stuff, you have just released, be done for the 25mm
stargrunt figure's range?

p.s jon you did hint that one of your systems,	would make a nice easter
gift for us GZG fan's, you know something with a 3!!!! in the title;]
any chance that this may happen, or will santa have to be crash tackled
on the roof by me on Xmas night.lol

God those 15mm tanks are like chocolate to a fat kid, and i'm on a
diet.sob sob, will nick at eureka be getting these?and just like
chocolate I CANT STOP AT ONE.
So little time so many figure's and games....