Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Sail? Next: Re: [GZG] New Vehicles on Order

Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:10:56 +0000
Subject: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

>On 3/21/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
><gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>
>>  Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:17:04 +0000
>>  From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
>
>>  Make sure you check out the Platoon Box deals, which give you a full
>>  platoon/troop/battery of vehicles for a discounted price AND give
you
>>  some free extras like stowage and extra weapon system options!
>
>Hi, Jon.
>
>This is probably too late to get in before the Thursday deadline, but
>would you consider creating a platoon box of APCs _without_ the
>infantry? I have three companies of 15mm figures already (NAC, ESU,
>Phalon), so I don't need more infantry, but I'd like to get some APCs
>for the troops I do have.

Well Allan, just for you, if you order at least 30 GBP worth of APCs
today at the individual prices then you'll get the 20% discount and
we'll throw in the extra bits that we'd put in the platoon box (some
stowage and some extra turret options)!

>The sale is very, very tempting, but I'm also debating waiting until
>the heavy APCs come out...

Well, it's your call....  ;-)
Though I WILL do a heavy APC, it may not be for a while yet - there
are quite a few other ideas I want to get done first (not to mention
doing the promised new ships to keep the vacc-heads happy!).

Jon (GZG)