Prev: [GZG] New Vehicles on Order Next: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

Re: [GZG] Full Sail?

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:46:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Sail?

There are THREE different versions of Full Sail out there.  (8-)

I have a set that's not quite ready for prime time, that's based on
Mike Hudak's rules.  Mike Hudak's set is the first one I encountered,
and I think it's available as a PDF file.  I remember there was somebody
else who also did a variation of Mike Hudak's set, but the name and link
escape me.

The biggest changes I made to Mike's rules are for wind direction, fire,
and ship targeting (fire at rigging / fire at hull.)

 From what I remember though, all three rulesets stick to the FT mindset
i.e. when you have to choose between realism and speed, pick speed.

I do plan to upload my ruleset one day, but I'd like a little longer
to polish it.  Maybe after GZG-ECC X (because, given how often I get
to play, it'll be that long before I'll feel comfortable I've gotten
most of the bugs out.  (8-) )

JGH

Allan Goodall wrote:
> I have a number of Pirates of the Spanish Main collectible miniatures.
> I understand that Full Sail was played at ECC with these minis. Is
> there a version of Full Sail available for download?
>
> Failing that, does anyone know of a set of rules that would work with
> these miniatures?
>
> Allan
> --
> Allan Goodall 	   http://www.hyperbear.com
> agoodall@hyperbear.com
> awgoodall@gmail.com

Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling
all day long; what else is new? What can I do? But sing this Valley
Winter Song, I wrote for you" -- Fountains of Wayne,"Valley Winter Song"

Prev: [GZG] New Vehicles on Order Next: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)