Prev: [GZG] [GZG-ECC] AAR Photo Galleries are Up Next: RE: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:39:07 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

Hi again all.....

Second pre-production mould of new 15mm stuff made this morning
(successfully), containing lots more new stuff sculpted over the
weekend!

Things in this batch include:

Light Tracked APC - all-new hull, to use same tread units as Light
Tank, will have three different versions made by interchanging hull
roof panel:
1) basic APC with roof hatches and command cupola (separate hatch and
commander figure supplied);

2) Command APC with  cupola (separate hatch and commander figure
supplied) plus choice of 3 radar/sensor fitments (2 different radomes
as per the MBT kit, plus a very nice all-new radar scanner);

3) weapons carrier with either RF cannon/DFFG turret (as on the
Guncrab) or a new four-round GMS launcher, which can also be used to
retrofit the Guncrab as a GMS version!

PLUS....

Rocket Artillery vehicle on the MBT chassis, which can be assembled
as either a 4- or 8-round box launcher (this looks VERY nice, though
I do say it myself....!). The 4-round launch box modules will have
all sorts of other uses too, including as palletised reload modules
on cargo carriers. We'll probably do a "battery" deal on (say) three
of these along with a Command APC as a fire control vehicle....

I've also fitted into the mould all sorts of little bits and pieces,
including some 15mm cans, boxes and general stowage!

I will be assembling a couple of the first-off castings later today,
so hopefully some pics very soon! Tomorrow we start
production-moulding the whole lot, so they should be available to buy
very shortly - obviously I'll announce it to the list, but keep an
eye on the webstore too.

Best to all,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] [GZG-ECC] AAR Photo Galleries are Up Next: RE: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX