Prev: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

[GZG] [GZG-ECC] AAR Photo Galleries are Up

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:06:51 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [GZG-ECC] AAR Photo Galleries are Up

Hey folks,

I know it's been a while, but I've finally got all the pictures up.
Thanks to Ken Wang, and Laserlight for sending pictures to me.

You can see the links from here:

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc9/AAR/

I've also done a whole bunch of captions, which you can find from
this page:

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc9/AAR/pictures.shtml

NOTE:  I'm nowhere near captioning all the photos, nor is it likely
that I will, due to lack of time and my really, really bad memory.
However,
if people want to volunteer captions for certain photos, I'd be happy
to add them to the captions page.  In the future, I might even come up
with a way for people to add their own captions -- a GZG-ECC picture
Wikipedia, as it were.	But, we'll see.

Thanks again to everybody at the Con for graciously allowing the
shutterbugs to go nuts.

JGH
--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)