Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-) Next: [GZG] [DSII] Some K'Hiffy new models...

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:37:58 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

I'd be happy to put them onto my web server, and will even dedicate a
page
to gzg models if you like.

:)

So, now that you're making new vehicles, will they become available in
6mm??

Thanks!

John

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University