Prev: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:30:08 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

Right, hopefully that's got the Gropos' attention.....	;-)

Hi all,

We've been up to some interesting stuff recently - but aside from
that, we've also been busy making lovely new things for you to buy!
Yes, I know all the vacc-heads are waiting for the NSL and FSE new
fleets, and they WILL be along very soon, but it's been a long time
since we had any new stuff for	you ground-pounders out there. Well,
the wait is over......
15mm SF vehicles! The range should expand rapidly over the next few
months now it's under way, but to get things started we offer you
three all-new designs - a tracked Battle Tank, a tracked Light Tank
and a quadrepedal walker!

All the models are METAL throughout - no resin here - and are
easy-to-assemble multipart kits, many of which will have alternative
parts included for weapons, sensors etc so that you can customise
your forces. I'm really happy with the way these have come out, and I
hope that when you see them you'll agree that they are some of the
nicest 15mm SF armour out there!

The three launch items are:

V15-01	"Cougar" Main Battle Tank (tracked) - with THREE main gun
choices (Hyperkinetic Cannon, Mass Driver Cannon and BFFG) and THREE
turret-top fitting choices (2 different types of sensor system, or
point-defence tribarrel mount), commander figure and separate hatch
cover. 14 part (including options) all-metal kit.    6.50 GBP each,
or platoon box of 4 for just 24.00 GBP including FREE stowage and
accessories pack!

V15-02	"Puma" Light Scout Tank (tracked) - with two gun choices (RF
Cannon or Fusion Gun), commander figure and separate hatch cover. 8
part (including options) all-metal kit.    4.50 GBP each, or platoon
box of 4 for just 16.00 GBP including FREE stowage and accessories
pack!

V15-03	"GunCrab" quad walker with weapons turret (2 alternative guns
included - RF Cannon and Fusion Gun).  9 part all-metal kit.  5.00
GBP each, or platoon box of 4 for just 18.00 GBP including FREE
stowage and accessories pack!

All these have been master-moulded today, and should be put into full
production and ready for sale in the coming week - watch the webstore
(www.gzg.com) for news of availability.

Now, you're probably dying to see some pics, right? Well, this
afternoon I assembled and sprayed the first castings of each model
out of the ,master moulds, and as soon as I send this email I'm going
to start taking some photos of them; as I can't post them to the
list, is there anyone who would be able to host them on a suitable
site and let the list know where to find them? Adrian, if you're out
there, what about stargrunt.ca, or anyone else? I'll be sending the
pics and press release to Bill at TMP later tonight as well, of
course.
Drop me a line offlist if you have somewhere to host the pics so that
everyone can take a look!

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)