Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC Majestic/A class

RE: [GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX

From: "McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:39:58 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX

Row 1, pic 6: looks like Chris DeBoe in yellow talking to Tom Barclay,
with Jon Mark Davis in the background

Row 3, pic 6: Adrian Johnson setting Tom Barclay (seated) straight,
while Jerry Cantrill decides his next move

Row 4, 2nd pic: Fellow I didn't meet sits next to Chris DeBoe (GM
briefing?)

Row 5, 3rd pic: Tom McCarthy (blue jeans) talks to JP Fiset (tan slacks)

Row 6, 5th pic: Noam and Zev Izenberg

Row 8, 6th pic: Chris Deboe in blue shirt, blue vest, Adrian Johnson in
white shirt, black vest, and the finger of god (GM Stuart Murray sets
them straight)

Row 10, pic 4: Stuart Murray plays FOGRE while Rick Rutherford plays
board games in the background with another guy I didn't meet

Row 12, pic 6: Doug Schavo is gleeful

Row 14, pic 2: John Crimmins rolls with gusto

Row 14, pic 3: Dave Hornung plots his next move.  In the background is a
DS2 scale tac nuke mushroom cloud from Joel Frock

Row 16, pic 1: Tom McCarthy waggles the tape measure

Row 16, pic 5: Tom McCarthy and Steve Barosi plot strategy

Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC Majestic/A class