Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC] Devil In The Details and All Alone In The Dark Next: [GZG] NAC - American style - new ships

Re: [GZG] Quotes

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:25:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quotes

TomB said:
> 1. At one point, there is a nameless 'he' in one of Adrian's quotes.
But
> he uses the words
> linear and engineer in describing the thinking so I'm pretty sure I
know
> exactly who he
> has in mind

Correct, but don't complain--I was investigating the possibility of you
running Sheep next year.  I don't think it would be a good idea for me
to do
both con Queso and Sheep--they were each weird enough separately.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC] Devil In The Details and All Alone In The Dark Next: [GZG] NAC - American style - new ships