Prev: [GZG] Re: SG Neu, New Israeli Psi-Ops weapon, Next: Re: [GZG] Re: OT: Unrant....DLD...

Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon

From: Zoe and Carmen Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:59:23 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon

Bri wrote:
> I thought that today's Larry Leadhead cartoon was funny and apt for
this group.

> http://www.larryleadhead.org/
>
> -Bri
>
> P.S. If it changes it is the one talking about the ship location
chart.

Aft Beer Storage locker? On our old Oberon class submarines, that was
the deactivated set of obsolete aft torpedo tubes. Kept the beer at a
nice 4 degrees C - the mean temperature of the sea below the thermal
layer.

The new subs have far more extensive and formal arrangements, plus
additional wine storage for the officers. That was a very important part

of the RSC (Required Ships Characteristics) document, unfortunately
classified, so I can't give details. But it was a prodigious quantity,
enough for a 90 day patrol, plus an allowance for USN visitors.

Zoe

Prev: [GZG] Re: SG Neu, New Israeli Psi-Ops weapon, Next: Re: [GZG] Re: OT: Unrant....DLD...