Prev: [GZG] Re: OT: Unrant....DLD... Next: Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon

[GZG] Re: SG Neu, New Israeli Psi-Ops weapon,

From: "David L. Dunn" <david@d...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:14:39 -0800
Subject: [GZG] Re: SG Neu, New Israeli Psi-Ops weapon,

On the funnier side, I was at the LAX convention this weekend, demoing
up some Stargrunt 2 for passerbys, and a fellow stopped and wanted to
learn how to play......"Sure, this is how it goes...". The guy had had
about 2 hours of sleep in the past 24, so he was a bit punch happy.

I explained about the two forces being used in the demo, New Israelis,
and the OUDF. Explained about the weapons, range bands for the various
quality of the troops, and he suddenly burst out laughing......now, you
have to see this in your minds' eye. He is bald. Well, mostly, he shaves

the remaining bits. He is laughing so hard his entire head is red! RED I

tell you!

Puzzled, I ask, "So....what's the joke?" He tells me about a new weapon
the New Israelis' could use.
I ask, and what would that be?
He replies between the cackles and snorts, "The Jewish Mother Psi-Ops
emitter!"
I go, "Huh?"

He replies, "It goes like this, very loud across the battlefield, "Oi!
So you don't call me anymore! You don't love me? What? I worked so many
years so you can have a good life, and you won't call me once in a
while? What? Am I a nebish? Oi! My heart just breaks to think you don't
love me! Your own mother!"

Now the thing is, is that I hear Lisa's mother doing that.....after all,

she is Jewish and does it anyway! Or better yet, Fran Dresher (sp?)!

Scary stuff happens when one does not get enough sleep.

David

Prev: [GZG] Re: OT: Unrant....DLD... Next: Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon