Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: OT: Rant, DLD being as slow as dogsnot.......long Next: [GZG] Re: OT: Unrant....DLD...

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Heads-up on last couple of days of offer!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:34:56 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Heads-up on last couple of days of offer!!

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that our "one-week-madness" 20% off sale ends
at 12 midnight THIS SATURDAY  - though we'll keep the offer open for
US/Canadian/ROW customers until the early hours of Sunday morning UK
time, to allow for the time difference. Don't miss out!  :-)

Jon (GZG)

PS: For our UK/European customers, we've just got the FT STAR MATS
back in stock, both 6x4 and 6x8 versions, but supplies are limited;
I'm afraid these do NOT qualify for the 20% discount, as we have to
buy them in (and this time the shipping/customs was crippling!!), but
thought you might like to know anyway....  ;-)
Hoping to see some of you at Tunbridge Wells this Sunday!

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: OT: Rant, DLD being as slow as dogsnot.......long Next: [GZG] Re: OT: Unrant....DLD...