Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: OT: Rant, DLD being as slow as dogsnot.......long Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Heads-up on last couple of days of offer!!

Re: [GZG] Re: OT: Rant, DLD being as slow as dogsnot.......long

From: "laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:18:00 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: OT: Rant, DLD being as slow as dogsnot.......long

Indy said
> Or maybe they should take a week vacation trip to Calif
> and *help*. ;-) Might give them a better appreciation.
> *grin*

Until you've run a small company startup (or, in my case,
been married to someone who's running one), you won't have
an appreciation of it. Work schedule is "whatever it
takes"--Diana often worked 7am-9pm, and a 7am-2am about once
a week on average.  Pay was low, when it happened at all.
Any glitch could be a disaster because you have no reserves
in people or money. Okay, you can grasp that....Now make
that *every week* for, say, eighteen months. Lotsa fun.