Prev: Re: [GZG] MGs in SG2 Next: [GZG] [SGII] Pictures of a game with text.

Re: [GZG] MGs in SG2

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:02:29 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] MGs in SG2

JKL wrote:

>Well, not to be too much of pain, but the DSII APSW is more indicative,

>machinegun-wise of a 7.62 than a .50.	The .50 cal is capable of
engaging
>lightly armored targets (APCs and the like) while the APWS, strictly
>speaking, is not capable of engaging armored targets at all.

The DS2 APSW *stats* are more indicative of a 7.62 MG than of either a
.50"
or any AGL I know of, but unfortunately the DS2 APSW *PSB description*
explicitly says that these heavier weapons are covered by the APSW
category. This has led to a fair amount of confusion over the years :-/

>I don't play SG, so I don't know how to factor the breakpoint between
an
>M-60 and Browning .50.

The M60 is 7.62 caliber, so would use TomB's "Medium MG" stats.

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] MGs in SG2 Next: [GZG] [SGII] Pictures of a game with text.