Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London? Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:23:21 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

Jeff wrote on 02/09/2006 01:07:29 PM:

> --- Samuel Penn <sam@glendale.org.uk> wrote:

***snip***

> > You're assuming that there's any decent gaming shops
> > in London...
>
> yeah, I made that assumption. ;-) not so much, huh?

***snip***

I believe Jon has mentioned in the past, and I've seen some confirmation
in
Brit gaming mag's that, outside of 'the big boys', gaming retail in the
UK
is dominated by mail order and show stalls.

My impression is that even wares from folks like the Evil Empire(tm) are
pretty much to be found only in their own shops. Do book shops do
'family
games'?

Haven't been there, merely gasping grasps from afar.

Course, just helps to explain Jon's mail order being so good, and that
service is so good, no matter where one lives. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London? Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?