Prev: RE: [GZG] [OT] Re: Dimensions & Paper Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Graser-1s again

Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Dimensions & Paper

From: Infojunky <infojunky@c...>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 08:34:12 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Dimensions & Paper

On Feb 3, 2006, at 7:08 AM, Michael Robert Blair wrote:

> There used to be an old imperial paper size called an
> Elephant. I do like the A system though, it is very
> clever, if I know that A4 is 297 by 210 mm then I can
> work out al the others as I need them. Does the
> American system work in the same way?

No, and it is a pain having differing standards too.

A couple of the Journals that I write commentary for
require all submissions either formated or printed
on A4. Meaning I have to keep a couple of reams of it
handy at all times.

Evyn
infojunky@ceecom.net

A map is a surrogate of space.
					-Robinson, A.

Prev: RE: [GZG] [OT] Re: Dimensions & Paper Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Graser-1s again