Prev: [GZG] Chris Deboe's OUDF ship SSD's page? Next: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations

Re: [GZG] Chris Deboe's OUDF ship SSD's page?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 23:03:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Chris Deboe's OUDF ship SSD's page?

My page, but Zoe Brain's OUDF ships. I'm in the process of changing
ISPs, in part because Quixnet sometimes arbitrarily changes the URL
(and because I haven't gotten around to updating the links again).
Replace "home" with "members" (so
http://members.quixnet.net/deboe/ou/oudf.htm ) and you should be fine.
Save a copy, though, as it may be a month or so after ECC before I get
the new site up.

> Any info on if this page can be viewed again?
> I have an old URL but cannot view it (not found ) and the parent
directory
> gives me a 403 error. Only some of the SSD's appear using Internet
Archive.