Prev: RE: [GZG] [FT] NAC Majestic/A class Next: Re: [GZG] Chris Deboe's OUDF ship SSD's page?

[GZG] Chris Deboe's OUDF ship SSD's page?

From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@c...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:49:06 -0600
Subject: [GZG] Chris Deboe's OUDF ship SSD's page?

Any info on if this page can be viewed again?
I have an old URL but cannot view it (not found ) and the parent
directory
gives me a 403 error. Only some of the SSD's appear using Internet
Archive.
Reason I ask is I really liked the idea of the modules that can be used
for
different purposes on a ship and wanted to see some more of that idea to
use
on my designs--is that still possible?

BTW,old URL is:
http://home.quixnet.net/%7Edeboe/ou/oudf.htm

Thanks,
Mark Drake

Prev: RE: [GZG] [FT] NAC Majestic/A class Next: Re: [GZG] Chris Deboe's OUDF ship SSD's page?