Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix Next: [GZG] Pre-painted Serenity model

Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 06:44:54 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix

I'm impressed with the tendency to steer away from interceptors; not
arguing, just hadn't given it enough thought, as I am usually playing
vanilla fighters.

To expand the comments, I'd assume you'd vary a bit depending on
opponent,
even if you didn't know that opponent's fleet roster. My Konstantin is
very nervous about FSE SM's.

Do others have thoughts about how you might change this depending on
your
own fleet make up?

The_Beast