Prev: [GZG] Re: Fire Until... Next: RE: [GZG] Re: Full Sail and Morale

Re: [GZG] Re: Fire Until...

From: The Man in Black <mib.zero@g...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:27:14 -1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Fire Until...

> In the last FT campaign we did there was a lot of
> confusion from the basic assumptions the players were
> making, I saw in plainly in wet-navy terms while
> another player saw it in terms of aircraft.

Hmm... maybe the Cetacean Aliens think in naval terms and the Avians
think
in terms of aircraft. A war between the two would be interesting to play
out.

The Man in Black is : Kenneth Scroggins
Novus Ordo Seclorum : Annuit Coeptus : E Pluribus Unum
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/maninblack/dg.html

Prev: [GZG] Re: Fire Until... Next: RE: [GZG] Re: Full Sail and Morale