Prev: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Fire Until...

[GZG] Re: Fire Until...

From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:14:33 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Fire Until...

I am reminded of WW II American policy on enemy tanks
- keep shooting at the thing until it burns.

A big book of ships would have to be called 'Jon's
Fighting Ships' - though I could not be the first one
to suggest such a name.

In the last FT campaign we did there was a lot of
confusion from the basic assumptions the players were
making, I saw in plainly in wet-navy terms while
another player saw it in terms of aircraft.

Michael

It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this
has done what he has done.
  - Richelieu

Prev: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Fire Until...