Prev: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

Re: [GZG] Ship point values and effectiveness

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:18:52 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ship point values and effectiveness

John Tailby wrote:

>Do people play with the core systems optional rules?

Around here we usually use the "watered down" version Tom described.

>My group does nto play with them but to me they look like they could be
>leveler between bigger and smaller ships.

'Fraid not; instead it stacks the odds even more heavily against the
little
guys since they take their Core thresholds so much sooner than the big
capitals.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding