Prev: [GZG] [semi-OT] Judge Dread fans Next: Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

From: Ian Downing <iandowning112@y...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:55:33 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

morale rules cope with situations such as the Glowworm v Hipper, Jervis
Bay v Scheer, Rawalpindi V Scharnhorst and Gneisenau. The RN ships had
no chance of winning, only the Glowworm got some return on her sacrifice
by damaging the Hipper so she required several months dockyard repairs.
So how would you model this in FT?
  Ian

  From: John Tailby

> Would introducing a morale system into FT be worthwhile?

I'd be all for this as an add-on rule. You can get into a few hairy
situations though: once morale cracks will the ship try to run away?
Jump out? Surrender to the opposing side?

--
Damo

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new
Yahoo! Security Centre.

Prev: [GZG] [semi-OT] Judge Dread fans Next: Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding